Prev: Re: NAC - American style [LONG] Next: [OT] Computational History Re: NAC - American style [LONG]

Re: [FH] Breaking News - Alien voices

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@g...>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 09:53:46 +0100
Subject: Re: [FH] Breaking News - Alien voices

On Sat, 08 Jan 2005 20:42:18 -0500, John K. Lerchey
<lerchey@andrew.cmu.edu> wrote:
> Heh. Only to *teenage* boys?	Hell, I still don't understand women...

Who needs to fully understand them?

I find the phrases below to be more than adequate in dealing with mine:

"I'm sorry"
"My fault"
"Yes, dear"
"Have some chocolate"

The answer to any problem not solvable with those phrases is a dozen
roses.

John
--Vita Aureliani

Prev: Re: NAC - American style [LONG] Next: [OT] Computational History Re: NAC - American style [LONG]