Prev: Re: NAC - American style [LONG] Next: Re: [FH] Breaking News - Alien voices

Re: OT New American Uniforms

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 15:52:59 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: OT New American Uniforms

On Sat, 8 Jan 2005 ShldWulf@aol.com wrote:

> Your CAMO may be part of the problem but you REALLY have to do
something
> about your accents ;o)

I think you mean 'aboot' our accents, eh?

> (As for favorite conspiricy theories... mine is what a friend and I
came up
> with. It's all a bunch of practial jokers walking around and
'tweeking' the
> paranoid :o)

Perhaps thats what "They" want you to think - or maybe that is what the
Orbital Mind Control Lasers are beaming down these days.
<cue Twilight Zone music, fading out...>

"The Truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head" - Terry
Pratchett, in one of his Discworld novels...

Brian.
www.warbard.ca/games.html

Prev: Re: NAC - American style [LONG] Next: Re: [FH] Breaking News - Alien voices