Prev: Re: NAC - American style [LONG] Next: Re: NAC - American style [LONG]

RE: SGII Question Armour and Cover

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 15:43:29 -0500
Subject: RE: SGII Question Armour and Cover

>When a unit is in cover it recieves an armour bonus, 1 shift for soft,
2
for hard cover. Is this an open shift? The book does not (IIRC) say so,

I don't recall but I don't think so, I'm pretty sure the armor die stops
at
d12. And you can always roll a 1.

 It is possible to be invulnerable due to range + cover, of course--if
you're in hard cover at RB4, you're safe (until your opponent uses a
sniper
or a heavy weapon, in which case you may abruptly find out that you're
not
actually at RB4)...

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: NAC - American style [LONG] Next: Re: NAC - American style [LONG]