Prev: Re: NAC - American style [LONG] Next: Re: NAC - American style [LONG]

Re: NAC - American style [LONG]

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 15:08:41 -0500
Subject: Re: NAC - American style [LONG]

On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 10:08:36 -0800 (PST), Rrok Anroll
> having to ask for foreign assistance... "at least until we could get
> our own troops back home" which would mean foreign occupation of true
> american soil on a major scale, for the first time in how long?

Since 1814, or 1865-ish depending on your point of view.  But it's
nearly
as implausible as the Official GZG History.

Not particularly aimed at JohnB or Rrok or anyone else, but this topic
comes up fairly often, as does the American or Confederate planet which
declares independence.	List shorthand for this is YANBAC : Yet Another
NAC
Break Away Colony.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: NAC - American style [LONG] Next: Re: NAC - American style [LONG]