Prev: thoughts on Re: NAC - American style [LONG] Next: Re: [FH] Breaking News - KraVak attacks in Sol System

No longer Re: [CON] ECC VIII

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 08:16:26 -0500
Subject: No longer Re: [CON] ECC VIII

Beth.Fulton@csiro.au wrote:

> G'day,
>
> > Good thing I'm an astronomer then, isn't it? ;-)
>
> Is it Noam who's also geology strong? Assuming I even got that right.
> Gee my memory is getting bad!

Yeah, I think Noam has more geological education/training/whatnots
than anyone else here (though could be wrong; might be a lurker or
three out there whose a geologist!). I'm surprised he didn't jump
in on the bad pun line. Then again, he has been awfully silent in
the past few weeks...

Mk

Prev: thoughts on Re: NAC - American style [LONG] Next: Re: [FH] Breaking News - KraVak attacks in Sol System