Prev: Re: [OT] Web Hosting? Next: RE: [CON] ECC VIII

Re: [OT] Web Hosting?

From: "Robin Fitton" <contactrobin@h...>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 20:00:08 -0000
Subject: Re: [OT] Web Hosting?

Hi Allan,

I use web power plus for the http://www.rottenlead.com	web site.  It
supports all the database, forum and gallery systems I use to publish my

site.	 Robert Yates is my support/sales contact and he has provided
excellent service, answering all my dumb questions.  Worth dropping him
note for those finer detailed questions that are difficult to answer
when
just looking at the sales web pages. -	robert@webpowerplus.org . They
do a
range of packages starting out really cheap and you can pay via paypal
subscription, which I find handy because you can cancel it instantly if
the
web host gets into trouble.

I also run http://www.skirmishwargames.co.uk off the same space and the
dual
host names are all being handled well by the name servers at Webpower.

Webpower moved me from Westlin Hosting who filled for bankruptcy, but
failed
to tell the customers until I found out that my server space was just
humming away in an empty building. I had no response for support when my

site kept bouncing.

Regards
Robin