Prev: Re: [FH] Breaking News - KraVak attacks in Sol System - RROK, YOU'RE KILLING ME HERE... Next: Re: Website

Re: Figs

From: Rrok Anroll <coldnovemberrain_2000@y...>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 21:14:45 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Figs

Well... actually I'm not going to worry about it for now... As I said..
it's not that I really have a problem ordering from GZG... I was just
checkin to slim some cost off due to my current situation.. In all
told.. I'm rather surprised by GZG's delivery and prices, having ordered
from them before...

Prev: Re: [FH] Breaking News - KraVak attacks in Sol System - RROK, YOU'RE KILLING ME HERE... Next: Re: Website