Prev: Re: Indy's Civilian Ship Names - constructive criticism Next: Re: OT New American Uniforms

Re: OT New American Uniforms

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 18:32:39 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: OT New American Uniforms

On Mon, 3 Jan 2005, Rrok Anroll wrote:

> Yeah, I suppose if there's an army that would know about blending in
with
> trees and seeming almost non-existant, it's the Canadains!
> <very big, very evil grin>

See, it's working! Canada's military is *so* *well* *camoflauged* that
not
even citizens of our closest ally & neighbour know they exist.

Of course, if the camo fails, we just resort to the Orbital Mind Control
Lasers. Which don't, of course, exist. Really.

> BTW, do they still have the Red Devils....?

I think that was a WW2 para unit, wasn't it?

Canada currently has para-capable companies, but not (with the political
disbanding of the Airborne in the 90s) a full para battalion. (and
that's
an ugly story all around, which other people are better qualified to
tell.
I'll stick to denying Orbital Mind Control Laser rumours & tweaking
Yankee
sensibilities...)

Brian.
www.warbard.ca/games.html

Prev: Re: Indy's Civilian Ship Names - constructive criticism Next: Re: OT New American Uniforms