Prev: RE: [CON] ECC VIII Next: Re: OT New American Uniforms

Re: Figs

From: Thomas Westbrook <tom_westbrook@y...>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 10:08:24 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Figs

To get any of the new FT stuff, I think that your stuck with on-line
stoes like GZG.  Most shops in the US don't carry FT anymore thinking
the game is dead.  CHQ is linked tightly to GEO-HEX (the owners of both
compaines are maried to each other) and generally if GEO-HEX can't get
it  CHQ really can't get it.  The manager, not owner, of CHQ has
generally not done business with any of the distributors they don't like
(personality) even though those distributors are the only ones the carry
the items that CHQ's customers want.  I got really torked when it took
over a year to get ships advertised on GH's website.  I went straight to
the source and was able to get what I wanted from GZG direct and within
a week (this was before WTC). Now things take about 3-5 days longer,
especially at christmas.

If you want to do modular kit bashing, maybe Jon at GZG will start
offering bits like the other Evil Empire. . . Jon hint hint .

Rrok Anroll <coldnovemberrain_2000@yahoo.com> wrote:
CH did have some the last time I was there, but I've never seen any ORC
stuff.... and it's not that I normally mind the price or the shipping...
believe me, I'm quite fond of the prices and shipping normally
experienced... I was just looking to see if I could save the normal
difference cause I intend to do a little kitbashing and I didn't have
the normal amount of financial freedom I'm used to having... almost a
year later and I'm still recovering from the 'Great Wench
Experiment'.... As it is, I've actually found some of what I need for
now....

Laserlight <laserlight@quixnet.net> wrote: Rrok Anroll said (in Evil
HTML Format):
>Just out of curiousity... does anyone know of anyone selling any of
GZG's minis here in the US?

Just order direct from GZG. Your credit card will do the currency
conversion automatically and you'll usually get your order in a week
or so.

Or you can call Campaign Headquarters in Norfolk and see if they still
carry FT minis.

Prev: RE: [CON] ECC VIII Next: Re: OT New American Uniforms