Prev: Re: NI stuff Next: [FH] Breaking News - KraVak attacks in Sol System

Re: Indy's Civilian Ship Names - constructive criticism

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@g...>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 12:08:15 +0100
Subject: Re: Indy's Civilian Ship Names - constructive criticism

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 12:07:29 -0700, Adrian Johnson <adrian@stargrunt.ca>
wrote:

> Perhaps people will have a different sense of what is appropriate, and
> besides, "IYU" (It's Your Universe - I forget who said that first,
though
> it might be John A.).

I'll take credit (provisionally) for IMU, meaning "It's My Universe"
(and I'll invent spacegoing Byanztines if I want to, Byzantines if I
want to, oooh, oooh, oooh.)

I don't think I'd ever have said anything quite as tolerant as It's
Your Universe.

John
--Vita Aureliani

Prev: Re: NI stuff Next: [FH] Breaking News - KraVak attacks in Sol System