Prev: Re: NI stuff Next: Re: NI stuff

Re: NI stuff

From: "Star Ranger" <dean@s...>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 23:07:32 -0600
Subject: Re: NI stuff

> One question:  does anyone know what the icons next to the carrier
bays
(the row
> of 6 boxes) are supposed to represent?  I haven't seen them before,
but my
best
> guess is to keep track of you're fighters.  Lemme' know if I'm on the
mark.

Steve, I'm pretty sure you are correct.  Even though a d6 next to the
stand
works, they tend to get knocked over so a set of 6 boxes is a nice way
keep track of fighters.

In the SSDs I have been doing lately, I actually have 2 sets of 6 boxes
for
each fighter group, 1 for the number of fighters and the other for
endurance
which is very helpful if you are using the proposed new fighter rules -
anyone play those lately?  I haven't seen any comments on them for a
while.

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.star-ranger.com
dean@star-ranger.com

Prev: Re: NI stuff Next: Re: NI stuff