Prev: Re: [CON] ECC VIII Next: Re: NI stuff

NI stuff

From: "steve barosi" <krimso@m...>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 23:55:20 -0500
Subject: NI stuff

Hello all,

I've been playing with the some of the NI fleet recently and have been
having quite a bit of fun.  The LRPT's and the stealth hulls are great.
It seems to me that they are very well balanced considering the lack of
any beam weapons above level 2.

One question:  does anyone know what the icons next to the carrier bays
(the row of 6 boxes) are supposed to represent?  I haven't seen them
before, but my best guess is to keep track of you're fighters.	Lemme'
know if I'm on the mark.

I am now anxiously awaiting the IJN SSD's.

Regards,

Steve

"I'd rather meet the Devil than be this woman's man" - Skip James

Prev: Re: [CON] ECC VIII Next: Re: NI stuff