Prev: Re: Indy's Civilian Ship Names - constructive criticism Next: Re: Last minute holiday cheer...

Re: Indy's Civilian Ship Names - constructive criticism

From: Adrian Johnson <adrian@s...>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 12:07:29 -0700
Subject: Re: Indy's Civilian Ship Names - constructive criticism

>Allow me to provide you with some realistic sounding nomenclature for
>civilian ships...

While that is all very logical and realistic sounding, I think many of
the
names on Indy's page are great.

Perhaps people will have a different sense of what is appropriate, and
besides, "IYU" (It's Your Universe - I forget who said that first,
though
it might be John A.).

Laserlight is right - traditions might change or vary, and some people
might well pick a name that seems goofy just for the sheer irreverance
of
it.  Or not. YMMV.

That was, however, a very interesting discussion of why names are the
way
they are, so thanks!

Prev: Re: Indy's Civilian Ship Names - constructive criticism Next: Re: Last minute holiday cheer...