Prev: RE: [grin] Beth's future trip to Barnard's Star Next: Re: Indy's Civilian Ship Names - constructive criticism

RE: [CON] ECC VIII

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 22:23:32 +1100
Subject: RE: [CON] ECC VIII

G'day guys,

Indy wrote:
> Oh! Oh! I'd like a rock, please. :-)

How big and how would you like it delivered? ;P

Brian's cold medication held the teaspoon to his temple, loaded it and
ordered him to write:
> Will you know how to dance with an alien rock?
> Brian ..my cold medication told me to write this message...

With cold medication like that I'm guessing you don't need anything from
Barnard's? ;)

Beth

Prev: RE: [grin] Beth's future trip to Barnard's Star Next: Re: Indy's Civilian Ship Names - constructive criticism