Prev: Re: HTML Next: Re: HTML

Re: HTML

From: DOCAgren@a...
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 12:21:14 EST
Subject: Re: HTML

In a message dated 12/30/04 2:00:56 AM,
owner-gzg-digest@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU writes:

> Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 11:13:44 +0000
> From: Roger Burton West <roger@firedrake.org>
> Subject: Re: HTML
>
> On Wed, Dec 29, 2004 at 06:05:02AM -0500, Warbeads@aol.com wrote:
> >I get
> >via my e-mail on AOL.  I assume you can select HTML or plain text
in  AOL
> >(somewhere) but I doubt I can have it plain text for this list
only.  I
> have no
> >idea whether you can send plain text and 'receive' HTML in  AOL.  I
usually
> use
> >the default settings unless and until I am aware  of the
alternatives.

> See http://www.expita.com/nomime.html#programs for your AOL version.
>
> Roger

The problem is when AOL updated for MAC OS X there is no non-HTML
feature, or
if so no one including AOL help staff knows how to do it.

I been reading this as a digest since I joined.   What more annoying the
the
HTML forms are the people who post the whole of someone else email,
instead of
just snipping what they are resonding too.

Have a Good One,
DOC Agren
     (Lurker on the Digest)

Prev: Re: HTML Next: Re: HTML