Prev: Re: [CON] ECC VIII Next: Re: [CON] ECC VIII

Re: [LIST] plain text

From: "Allan Goodall" <agoodall@a...>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 08:29:50 -0600
Subject: Re: [LIST] plain text

On 23 Dec 2004 at 23:00, The GZG Digest wrote:

> Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 22:45:52 -0500
> From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@quixnet.net>
> Subject: [LIST] plain text
>
> When you post to the List, please use PLAIN TEXT only.

Ironically, after you posted that four of the next seven e-mails had
attachments, including the message from Doc right after yours!

I've posted before about this and it's been ignored, or some folks don't

realize they are sending HTML as well as plain text. Since it clogs up
the digest I tend to just skim right over those messages without reading

them; unfortunately that means more than once I've missed the message
that follows right after it...

Allan

---

Allan Goodall	    http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@att.net   agoodall@hyperbear.com

"How can I work with all you peasants kneeling and mumbling?"
  - Michelangelo, while painting the Sistine Chapel (as interpreted
    by Animaniacs)

Prev: Re: [CON] ECC VIII Next: Re: [CON] ECC VIII