Prev: Re: BATTLERIDERS Next: Re: [CON] ECC VIII

Re: [CON] ECC VIII

From: Robert Makowsky <rmakowsky@y...>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 16:52:02 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [CON] ECC VIII

Allan,

She stated she was going to fly back after GZg and
that her work was picking up the tab.  She was not
sure at the time whether Dulles or JFK would meet her
requirements.  Ijust stated that I could ensure she
grts to JFK so she knows that if that is the
requirement she can meet it.

It may make more sense for her to do something else.
If so I am sure she will say thanks Magic and she can
be on her way.

I am just standing by to assist as needed.

Magic

PS Beth, sorry to be talking about you in the third
person.