Prev: Re: [CON] ECC VIII Next: Re: [OT] Outlook settings was RE: [CON] ECC VIII

Re: [OT] Outlook settings was RE: [CON] ECC VIII

From: Warbeads@a...
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 17:52:53 EST
Subject: Re: [OT] Outlook settings was RE: [CON] ECC VIII

In a message dated 12/23/04 5:08:52 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Beth.Fulton@csiro.au writes:

G'day,

> Beth, that post had a M$ Outlook(?) supplied	attachment that probably
> confused the list server.  Your recent  comments that included
'Working
as a
> woman in science...' also had  such an attachment: winmail.dat.

The latest stuff was sent from my  laptop where I've turned off
absolutely every thing that isn't plain text  so I'm at a loss. Any
exchange server afficinados (or people know of sites)  that have a
checklist I can tick off to try and stop this problem from  happening?

Thanks

Beth

With or without explosives?  Seriously, it's probably  something the
server
does and it probably is advertising that 'pays the bills'  type thing.
You
should be familiar with the same kind of c... detritus ...  that
accompanies
research grants.

Gracias,

Glenn  "warbeads"

Prev: Re: [CON] ECC VIII Next: Re: [OT] Outlook settings was RE: [CON] ECC VIII