Prev: Re: [CON] ECC VIII Next: RE: RE: [CON] ECC VIII

Re: [CON] ECC VIII

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 12:05:03 -0500
Subject: Re: [CON] ECC VIII

Allan Goodall wrote:

> On 22 Dec 2004 at 16:05, The GZG Digest wrote:
>
> > At any rate, if
> > you get to GZG ECC I will ensure you have a ride to
> > JFK.
>
> This is something I can't figure out. Why does Beth need to get to
JFK? I
> would have thought that the most direct route to Columbus would have
been
> Australia to LA, then from LA to one of the big central hubs: Houston,
> Dallas, or even Chicago O'Hare.
>
> I'm not sure why JFK should even enter into it, unless she's planning
> different outbound leg than inbound (as it would be faster to fly from
> JFK to LAX than to drive back to Columbus and follow the reverse of
the
> route she took to get to Columbus).

Airlines and their idiosyncracies. I once had to fly from Baltimore to
Charlotte to Philadelphia in order to go to Germany. *shrug* I could
have
driven up to Philly hours quicker than it took for me to do the
B'more/Charlotte/Philly leg of the trip.

Mk

Prev: Re: [CON] ECC VIII Next: RE: RE: [CON] ECC VIII