Prev: BATTLERIDERS Next: Re: [OT] Outlook settings was RE: [CON] ECC VIII

[OT] Outlook settings was RE: [CON] ECC VIII

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 00:08:17 +1100
Subject: [OT] Outlook settings was RE: [CON] ECC VIII

G'day,

> Beth, that post had a M$ Outlook(?) supplied attachment that probably
> confused the list server.  Your recent comments that included 'Working
as a
> woman in science...' also had such an attachment: winmail.dat.

The latest stuff was sent from my laptop where I've turned off
absolutely every thing that isn't plain text so I'm at a loss. Any
exchange server afficinados (or people know of sites) that have a
checklist I can tick off to try and stop this problem from happening?

Thanks

Beth

Prev: BATTLERIDERS Next: Re: [OT] Outlook settings was RE: [CON] ECC VIII