Prev: Re: [SG 2] Infantry weapons combinations Next: Re: [CON] ECC VIII

Re: [Whinging] and [List] Re: [CON] ECC VIII

From: Rrok Anroll <coldnovemberrain_2000@y...>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 20:52:06 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [Whinging] and [List] Re: [CON] ECC VIII

Right... must remember that there's elven booty on those ships..... and
gold too!

"laserlight@quixnet.net" <laserlight@quixnet.net> wrote:From: Rrok
Anroll coldnovemberrain_2000@yahoo.com
>But... wait a minute, I thought it was a bad thing for con attendees to
say they were twice as board as last year... ??? ;-p

No, no -- it's more exciting because we're having twice as many boarding
actions.

Prev: Re: [SG 2] Infantry weapons combinations Next: Re: [CON] ECC VIII