Prev: Re: [Whinging] and [List] Re: [CON] ECC VIII Next: Re: [Whinging] and [List] Re: [CON] ECC VIII

Re: [Whinging] and [List] Re: [CON] ECC VIII

From: "Grant A. Ladue" <ladue@c...>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 17:02:05 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [Whinging] and [List] Re: [CON] ECC VIII

> Grant perpetrated:
> > Come on, everyone should get on board
>
> Be careful or you'll have a splitting my-grain.

   I wood worry about it, but fortunately I have plenty of time
for-rest.  I
 really only proposed it on a larch.  Maple I only did it fir myself
though.
 You could scotch the whole idea.  Perhaps you wood pecker away at it,
but I
 find that you'd have to pe nuts to not get a palming effect from it
all.  It
 doesn't take a twigonometry teacher to under stand it.  I think it's
just a
 budding new approach that may soon flower into so much more.

   grant

Prev: Re: [Whinging] and [List] Re: [CON] ECC VIII Next: Re: [Whinging] and [List] Re: [CON] ECC VIII