Prev: Re: [CON] ECC VIII Next: Re: [Whinging] and [List] Re: [CON] ECC VIII

Re: [Whinging] and [List] Re: [CON] ECC VIII

From: "Grant A. Ladue" <ladue@c...>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 16:38:53 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [Whinging] and [List] Re: [CON] ECC VIII

> >No, no -- it's more exciting because we're having twice as many
boarding
> >actions.
>
> Please stop. I'll have to break out my copy of Bonzo Dog Band's
Gorilla...

> The_Beast

   Come on, everyone should get on board with this!  We should form a
political
 party and make it our plank!  Everything should be written in two by
four
 format and logged for all to see!  We may struggle for a while, but
soon we'll
 be lumbering along quite nicely.  We should win the early races by a
sliver.
 Once we win, we can hold out an olive branch to our foes.  Then we can
branch
 out into other areas.	Soon our movement will take root.  Who wood want
 stop us?  Their bark will be worse than their bite.  A corny idea
perhaps, but
 I think we could work out the knots.  Don't go against the grain here,
or we
 will have to chop you down to size.  Once we've suceeded, our founders
can
 leaf the organization to the next generation.	Don't needle us over it,
or we
 may ended up pining away for the lost opportunity.  If we succeed
though, you
 will be forever green with envy.  Perhaps it is nuts to dream so, but
it could
 be the seed of a future success!  Don't be a sap!  Pack up your doubts
in a
 trunk and join us!  Together we can dovetail our thoughts into success!

    :-)

   Looking forward to meeting you all at the con.

  grant

Prev: Re: [CON] ECC VIII Next: Re: [Whinging] and [List] Re: [CON] ECC VIII