Prev: Re: [Whinging] and [List] Re: [CON] ECC VIII Next: RE: [CON] ECC VIII

Re: [CON] ECC VIII

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 10:36:00 -0500
Subject: Re: [CON] ECC VIII

Allan Goodall said:
>Marvey. Beth is getting to go to ECC 8 all the way from Australia and
it's likely that I'll _never_ make it to an ECC!

Right, because Allan o' Southfens, his caber, and his paisley bagpipes
were
never at an event that didn't take place, that I wasn't there for, and
that
if anything Beth-related had happened there, which it didn't, it would
have
been some nefarious plot of, hm, let's say Mike Hudak.	And let's add
Tom
and Jerry for good measure.  If anything had happened.	Which it didn't.
Or
at least I was told it didn't--I wasn't there.	:-)

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: [Whinging] and [List] Re: [CON] ECC VIII Next: RE: [CON] ECC VIII