Prev: Re: [SG 2] Infantry weapons combinations Next: [Whinging] and [List] Re: [CON] ECC VIII

Re: [CON] ECC VIII

From: "Allan Goodall" <agoodall@a...>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 08:08:38 -0600
Subject: Re: [CON] ECC VIII

On 21 Dec 2004 at 15:33, The GZG Digest wrote:

> Thanks heaps for all your help and kind offers!!!

Marvey. Beth is getting to go to ECC 8 all the way from Australia and
it's likely that I'll _never_ make it to an ECC!

*sigh* Guess I'm just going to have to content myself with Origins next
year...

Allan
---

Allan Goodall	    http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@att.net   agoodall@hyperbear.com

"The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time." - Bertrand Russell

Prev: Re: [SG 2] Infantry weapons combinations Next: [Whinging] and [List] Re: [CON] ECC VIII