Prev: Women in the IF Next: RE: RE: [CON] ECC VIII

Re: GZG Generic crew/weapons/troops in 15 mm

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 07:20:52 -0500
Subject: Re: GZG Generic crew/weapons/troops in 15 mm

> Tony Francis wrote:
[...]
> Weapons - again, eight to a pack. Two medium and two light mortars
(one piece
> castings, no monopod or bipod). Two HMG-types, two piece castings with
tripod
> - very nice little models. Two 6(?)-barrelled missile launchers using
the
> same tripod as the HMG.

I don't have photos of much of anything (yeah, having a digi camera
would be nice, but it's further down on my list of needs). But just
wanted to add that the 15mm generic mortars also make reasonably good
kit-bash options for 6mm artillery (I believe John Lerchey is converting
some of his GEV-PCs into arty vehicles by adding them onto the flatbed
backs).

Mk

Prev: Women in the IF Next: RE: RE: [CON] ECC VIII