Prev: RE: [CON] ECC VIII Next: RE: Fleet packs question

Re: [SG 2] Infantry weapons combinations

From: Warbeads@a...
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 18:08:28 EST
Subject: Re: [SG 2] Infantry weapons combinations

In NPC - Initially every one of sound mind/body serves 4 (armed  forces)
or 5
years (Survey - they choose you during induction and you accept or  go
military) but the males are required to serve in PDF post active
service.

Israeli military does (or did last time I needed to know) keep	women
out of
combat units per se.  They (among other things) train combat  specialty
troops
but don't work in front line units in combat roles.   Unless that has
changed
of course.  I was told that the women made it  harder for broken Arab
forces
to surrender (to a woman) and that the women  seemed to '...take less
prisoners...' in combat.

Not that I am an expert in Middle East - Pacific is my work focus,
especially parts of South East Asia.

Gracias,

Glenn/warbeads

In a message dated 12/21/04 11:10:45 AM Pacific Standard Time,
tom_westbrook@yahoo.com writes:

Its nice to know that sexism (mandatory male service but optional female

service) remains constant for an enlightened species.

Even Jon T indicated that in the future, equal rights means that females

have the duty to be atomized along with the males.

I do like the Isreali government model, if your a citizen, you must
serve,
regardless of gender.

Warbeads@aol.com  wrote:

* Post High School mandatory 4 years service in the active  military or
5
years in Survey forces males serve a required 2 years in PDF  (Females
may
optionally serve 2 years) plus additional years PDF service  time
possible upon
application and rigid selection process.

Gracias,

Glenn  "warbeads"

Prev: RE: [CON] ECC VIII Next: RE: Fleet packs question