Prev: Fleet packs question Next: RE: RE: [CON] ECC VIII

RE: Fleet packs question

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 16:59:31 -0500
Subject: RE: Fleet packs question

From: Andy Skinner
>We're getting back into the game slowly.  We started out
with just moving, beams, shields, fire controls, and armor.

I have a one-page summary, FT Lite, which I can send if you wish.

>The kids (and I) really like FTSC, the ship (and
fleet) creator.  Is FTSC the best tool for that?

I like FTSC.  Roger Burton West has a tool if you're more
computationally
ept (or less inept) than me.  And Dean has a spreadsheet (which does not
do
SSDs) at his site.

>Any idea when FT 3 will come out?  We never got FB 2, and
don't know if we're missing anything.

FB2 was the aliens -- SaVasku and KraVak, plus Phalons.  FB3 will
presumably have Islamic Fed, UN, Outer Rim Coalition, and New Israeli.
Beta test versions of these are available online, emphasis on beta.  May
be
a few others, eg a Free Cal Tex or ScanFed destroyer.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Fleet packs question Next: RE: RE: [CON] ECC VIII