Prev: Re: [CON] ECC VIII Next: Re: [CON] ECC VIII

Re: [SG 2] Infantry weapons combinations

From: Thomas Westbrook <tom_westbrook@y...>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 09:44:52 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [SG 2] Infantry weapons combinations

Its nice to know that sexism (mandatory male service but optional female
service) remains constant for an enlightened species.

Even Jon T indicated that in the future, equal rights means that females
have the duty to be atomized along with the males.

I do like the Isreali government model, if your a citizen, you must
serve, regardless of gender.

Warbeads@aol.com wrote:
* Post High School mandatory 4 years service in the active military or 5
years in Survey forces males serve a required 2 years in PDF (Females
may optionally serve 2 years) plus additional years PDF service time
possible upon application and rigid selection process.

 The all-new My Yahoo! – What will yours do?

Prev: Re: [CON] ECC VIII Next: Re: [CON] ECC VIII