Prev: Re: [FT] Crew quality house rules [Longish] Next: Re: [FT] Crew quality house rules

Re: [SG 2] Infantry weapons combinations

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@g...>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 06:05:59 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG 2] Infantry weapons combinations

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 17:40:57 -0500, Adrian Johnson <adrian@stargrunt.ca>
wrote:

> It means that there are actually 18 combinations of weapons:

Actually more than that if you take into the current modern practice
of equipping between 1 and 3 soldiers (often NCOs/Team Leaders) with
grenade launchers.

The reason you want NCOs with them is to allow them to mark targets,
which justifies the extra point of impact just as much as if they were
chucking HE downrange.

John
--Vita Aureliani

Prev: Re: [FT] Crew quality house rules [Longish] Next: Re: [FT] Crew quality house rules