Prev: Re: [CON] ECC VIII Next: RE: RE: [CON] ECC VIII

Re: [CON] ECC VIII

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 20:01:05 -0500
Subject: Re: [CON] ECC VIII

> Laserlight wrote:
> > That's okay, I tried to sign up for that one too. Jon Davis rather
> >narrowmindedly insisted that I couldn't sign up for an event other
> >than the one I was GMing at the time.

JonD:
> No, I distinctly remember not letting you get cloned to play and
> run an event at the same time!

<humming: "Send in the Clones...">
Oh, I wasn't planning to run FMA Sheep, just stop by occasionally to
watch the players beat on each other, and perhaps inject a little
chaos as needed.

> We'd then need two Narn bat squads to track you and your clone down!

Squads?  I think you might want an updated briefing.  It was a Narn
Assault Bat-talion and a Narn orbital artillery Bat-tery, when last I
heard.	Check with Tom and Adrian, they were the ones who were
planning to arrange Assault and Battery.

Prev: Re: [CON] ECC VIII Next: RE: RE: [CON] ECC VIII