Prev: RE: off the wall question Next: Re: off the wall question

Re: off the wall question

From: Popeyesays@a...
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 20:48:55 EST
Subject: Re: off the wall question

In a message dated 12/15/2004 7:42:44 PM Central Standard Time,
Warbeads@aol.com writes:

Okay, I have 12 MIB ESCI NATO Pilots and Ground Crew boxes (don't  ask)
that
have 1/72nd plastic figures.  Thinking about them as human or  humanoid
"militia" force.  I would need rifles/etc to add to the figures  to make
them
'combat capable' figures.  Any ideas about a source of	1/72nd small
arms/etc?

With a little work you can turn the pilots into vehicle crew and let
them
stick out of turrets and such. I believe the guys in T-shirts and such
will make
 good mechanics for motor pools which may be essential in some
scenarios. I
do  not believe you are going to find any 1/72nd small arms anywhere,
though
you  could pick up a few boxes of world war 2 figures or such and lop
arms off
and  attache them to the other figures by using a hot needle to heat
weld them
in  place. I have never had much luck gluing that kind of polystyrene
plastic
to  anything BY anything.

Prev: RE: off the wall question Next: Re: off the wall question