Prev: Re: I can't find it, and I know one you guys has it bookmarked... Next: Re: hey all, just a quick question on area defense fire control.....

Re: [FT] Tug/Tender Rule Question

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 14:40:45 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] Tug/Tender Rule Question

 >I have been playing around with the idea of a cruiser sized ship with
Tug/Tender ability to carry 4 Mass 10 subcraft (non-FTL fast Gunships).

 >Inspired by the old Traveller Battleriders, Battletech Assault
Dropships,
and the Evil Empire Tau which appears to use the same idea.

And the Islamic Federation, which used to use this idea for ash Shaulah
strikeboats.

OO
>(Laserlight - remember what I said a couple weeks back about putting
revised tug rules on the IF beta page...? <g>)

Yep.  But the question didn't arise from the IF BB and SDN, so I don't
know
how much my posting it would have helped (other than giving you a URL).

http://mail2web.com/ .