Prev: RE: hey all, just a quick question on area defense fire control.. ... Next: Re: ORC Fleet

Re: ORC Fleet

Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 08:49:56 +0100 (CET)
Subject: Re: ORC Fleet

Greetings,

Well, beside my NAC fleet, I have a KraVak and even play them, but s
the cruisers and up are not finished, I'm kind of limited in the choice
of
engagements.

We usually play on point limit size, but also try to match classes, so
if
someone brings a BB we make sure that everyone has at least a heavy
cruiser. So we try to balance, even if the game is fairly balanced.

		       Greetings,

					   Catinator

Rrok Anroll <coldnovemberrain_2000@yahoo.com> írta:

> Yeah I know they're human... I was mainly wondering about them...
then it occured to me that I don't hear much from alien race players...

> Here's another one for you... what's the usual game size limits that
most people play with? Do most people go by a set amount of mass or
cost? or do you spend a few minutes going back and forth trying to
determine what everyone considers to be balanced forces?

Prev: RE: hey all, just a quick question on area defense fire control.. ... Next: Re: ORC Fleet