Prev: RE: FT Dragons [Little Long] Next: Re: FT Dragons [Little Long]

RE: FT Dragons [Little Long]

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 20:54:52 -0600
Subject: RE: FT Dragons [Little Long]

>Dragonlance board game.  I have a copy of it at home.

By TSR...

Six player colors, with five approximately 2 inch dragons in flight
(winged) in each color. I recall much chagrin in trying to move the
dragons
and having them clumsily fall off their bases, or the bases popping out
of
the studded coins that were used to represent altitude.

All the pieces were the same soft poly-something plastic from which the
Buck Rogers Battle in the XXV Century space ships were also made; there
is
a greasy feel to them, though I suppose that could be THICK mould
release.

These are a little bigger than the Dragon Lords, I think, and a bit on
the
un-detailed side, but as this never was a popular game, you should find
it
for a song, and for thirty flying dragons, that can't be bad.

The_Beast

Prev: RE: FT Dragons [Little Long] Next: Re: FT Dragons [Little Long]