Prev: (OT) More Serenity news and info Next: [FT] Tug/Tender Rule Question

Re: FT Dragons and the Starship Brillo

From: Rrok Anroll <coldnovemberrain_2000@y...>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 04:45:09 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: FT Dragons and the Starship Brillo

Oh man.... that is soo classic... I love that....
Kobolds decendant from Klingons huh? Funny thing is... I'm in a klingon
fan club..... yet for some reason I can't bring myself to play Klingons
in FT.... otherwise a fleet would probably be nothing to put together...

I suppose that's why I started looking at dragons to be honest... I'm
not particularly set on anything that's out there, even though I do
appreciate what's out there... I just really haven't been able to find
something that's ... me....

Prev: (OT) More Serenity news and info Next: [FT] Tug/Tender Rule Question