Prev: Re: FT Dragons [Little Long] Next: Re: FT Dragons [Little Long]

Re: FT Dragons [Little Long]

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 00:36:18 -0600
Subject: Re: FT Dragons [Little Long]

I don't know... I've always been into flavor things... won't be suprised
if I found a few more ideas lurking around.... although a buddy of mine
just mentioned to me that one idea would be instead of having the
dragons be the actual entites themselves.... have them simply be the
hull... with the other stuff build on to them ... space age versions of
the elephant war platforms from lord of the rings......

I like the Howda/War Platform idea, added to your standard dragon stats
would make for a more flexible fighting machine. Can make the crews of a
reptilian race in an almost symbiotic relationship with the
dragons.......Twist this a bit to where crew quality goes up or down
depending on how the dragon is doing in the fight.......)

Don

Prev: Re: FT Dragons [Little Long] Next: Re: FT Dragons [Little Long]