Prev: Re: FT Dragons [Little Long] Next: Sheep Meme was Re: ORC Fleet

Re: FT Dragons [Little Long]

From: Rrok Anroll <coldnovemberrain_2000@y...>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 21:59:22 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: FT Dragons [Little Long]

Yeah, so am I, but I've always been into dragons... the whale idea was
partially from a rpg book I saw where they included 'voidwhales' as
something to encounter in space... for some reason the idea kinda stuck
in my brain.... like I said... I'd doubt it ever be a good player
fleet... but as a scenario obstacle... it could be interesting...

I don't know... I've always been into flavor things... won't be suprised
if I found a few more ideas lurking around.... although a buddy of mine
just mentioned to me that one idea would be instead of having the
dragons be the actual entites themselves.... have them simply be the
hull... with the other stuff build on to them ... space age versions of
the elephant war platforms from lord of the rings......

Don M <dmaddox1@hot.rr.com> wrote:
That's also doable.......but I'm partial to the dragons.......)

Don