Prev: Re: ORC Fleet Next: Re: FT Dragons [Little Long]

Re: FT Dragons [Little Long]

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 23:25:26 -0600
Subject: Re: FT Dragons [Little Long]

Heh... actually you mention the one point of contention.... I've looked
around a little.. haven't really found many figs that would be good....
or at least not to my liking... I'm almost afraid I may very well have
to make my own (which won't be all that great considering I'm not much
or an artist... or I'd have to hire a sculpter... which would be
expensive... although if anyone has seen some dragon figs of the right
size.... I'd love some links!

You know there was a board game out that had a ton of plastic flying
dragons that are about the right size.
I don't know if it's still available or not. I'll do a net search and
let you know.

Don

Prev: Re: ORC Fleet Next: Re: FT Dragons [Little Long]