Prev: RE: ORC Fleet Next: Re: ORC Fleet

RE: FT Dragons [Little Long]

From: Rrok Anroll <coldnovemberrain_2000@y...>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 19:42:15 -0800 (PST)
Subject: RE: FT Dragons [Little Long]

Heh... actually you mention the one point of contention.... I've looked
around a little.. haven't really found many figs that would be good....
or at least not to my liking... I'm almost afraid I may very well have
to make my own (which won't be all that great considering I'm not much
or an artist... or I'd have to hire a sculpter... which would be
expensive... although if anyone has seen some dragon figs of the right
size.... I'd love some links!

Beth.Fulton@csiro.au wrote:G'day,

I'm sure someone will at some point comment on points, flexibility (or
lack of) of a single fire control equivalent....but for my part

Coooooooooooooollll ;)

What are you going to use for figs?

Cheers

Beth