Prev: FT Dragons [Little Long] Next: RE: FT Dragons [Little Long]

Re: FT Dragons [Little Long]

From: Rrok Anroll <coldnovemberrain_2000@y...>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 15:21:47 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: FT Dragons [Little Long]

I forgot to add this extra little bit of thematic info...

Age can be a rough indicator of size, giving way to the theory that
dragons grow and become more powerful as they get older.

Hatchlings = 50 Mass or less; Youth = 50-100 Mass; Adult = 100-150 Mass;
Elder = 150-200 Mass, Ancient = 200+ Mass.

The terms Greater and Lesser can be used to indicate a dragon at the
higher or lower end of a size/age class.

Also figured that generally, you'd see the following comparative
organization... with the listings in order of commonality

Amphipteres (Dragons with wings, but no limbs/claws) : Carriers,
Cruisers, Scouts
Dragons: Cruisers, Corvettes, Scouts
Wyrms: Battleships & Dreadnaughts
Wyverns: Destroyers, Cruisers, Corvettes, Carriers

Rrok Anroll <coldnovemberrain_2000@yahoo.com> wrote:
Well, here's an idea I've been kicking around for a week or two now...
it's a fledgling idea, and though maybe I'd toss it to you folks for
feedback...

The Stellar Dragon Clans

 The all-new My Yahoo! – Get yours free!

Prev: FT Dragons [Little Long] Next: RE: FT Dragons [Little Long]