Prev: Re: ORC Fleet Next: Re: ORC Fleet

Re: ORC Fleet

From: Dances With Rocks <kochte@s...>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 06:26:29 -0500
Subject: Re: ORC Fleet

Rrok Anroll wrote:

> Does anybody ever use the Out-Rim Coalition? I know that SSDs just
recently
> got posted, but I was wondering if anyone has actually used them
> (specifically the models) at all... ? Also I've noticed that it seems
that
> most everyone uses predominately human fleets? does anyone ever
actually use
> the alien fleets?

You do understand taht the ORC are human, not alien, yes?

I have a small fleet of the ORC ships, but due to the huge number of
ships I have in general to play with, they have not yet made it to the
table (plus I'm not 100% happy with the paint scheme I have for them :-/
)

Indy

Prev: Re: ORC Fleet Next: Re: ORC Fleet