Prev: Re: [FT] sensors Next: RE: [CON] ECC VIII Preregistration starts December 1st

Re: [FT] sensors

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 12:52:59 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] sensors

> Reading through other parts of Nyrath's site, I saw discussions of how
> drive plume can be detected from here to Antares

That was figurative....although it may be that you can detect the
shuttle
main drive out to Rigel Kent.  Or was it just to Pluto?  Go wander
around
the site where Nyrath has his 3 way chart, you'll find it.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: [FT] sensors Next: RE: [CON] ECC VIII Preregistration starts December 1st