Prev: Re: [FT] sensors Next: Re: [FT] sensors

Re: [FT] sensors

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 11:24:12 -0600
Subject: Re: [FT] sensors

***
Reading through other parts of Nyrath's site, I saw discussions of how a
drive plume can be detected from here to Antares, but I didn't notice
anything about how far away you can detect a ship which is using an
Handwavium drive, which (as everyone knows) has no rocket exhaust.
***

Just as an aside, remember that Antares is 520 ly away; you may have the
resolution to see the plume, but have to wait half a millenium to see.

PSB? I always assumed FTL sensors had somewhat less clarity.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [FT] sensors Next: Re: [FT] sensors