Prev: Re: [CON] ECC VIII Preregistration starts December 1st Next: RE: [CON] ECC VIII Preregistration starts December 1st

Re: Ghurkas are now on Eureka's club100

From: Frits Kuijlman <frits@k...>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 12:18:20 +0100
Subject: Re: Ghurkas are now on Eureka's club100

Yup, especially since the initial interest seemed to be enough to get
to at least two-thirds of the required numbers, so I hoped getting
things on the club100 would give things a final push.

We only needed 37 sets or so, so I wouldn't have expected 50+, but at
least 1+(whatever this means). If nothing happens I'll ask Nic how
many actual commitments there are.

Frits
--
Frits Kuijlman					    frits@cistron.nl