Prev: Re: [CON] ECC VIII Preregistration starts December 1st Next: Re: [CON] ECC VIII Preregistration starts December 1st

Re: Ghurkas are now on Eureka's club100

From: Warbeads@a...
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 05:43:39 EST
Subject: Re: Ghurkas are now on Eureka's club100

In a message dated 11/30/04 11:35:13 AM Pacific Standard Time,
frits@kuijlman.net writes:

Did  anybody actually see my announcement about the new ghurkas?
The counter at	Eureka isn't even at 1+, so I am slightly worried:-)

The info I made is  now at a new  url:
http://www.frits.cistron.nl/tuffleyverse/ghurkas/

Cheers,
Frits
--
Frits Kuijlman		    frits@cistron.nl
Delft, The  Netherlands

I think it's a great idea but they are about #21 on my	list.
Indonesian
Commonwealth would have got instant numbers.   Different Strokes for
Different
Folks.	That said, I thought it would  have done better too.

Gracias,

Glenn  "warbeads"