Prev: [FT][OT] Ship Classification Grid Next: Re: [FT][OT] Ship Classification Grid

Re: [FT][OT] Ship Classification Grid

From: Donald Hosford <Hosford.Donald@a...>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 02:32:59 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT][OT] Ship Classification Grid

Very interesting chart.  (the rest of the Atomic rocket site also!)

I like that it clearly shows the relationship between Movement, Defense,

and Offense.
(ie: That is to increase something on a given size ship, you have to
give up something else.)

I think you are also correct that it doesn't take ship size/mass into
account.

I don't know if it can be adjusted for that...:-(

Donald Hosford