Prev: Re: [CON] ECC VIII Preregistration starts December 1st Next: Re: [CON] ECC VIII Preregistration starts December 1st

(OT) Cold Navy Ships

From: Inire <inire@y...>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 14:29:08 -0800 (PST)
Subject: (OT) Cold Navy Ships

So, I just got a set of CN ships from my FLGS; i chose
Mauridians and a mate chose Terrans. The GSO also
picked up some T-species (i canna recall the real
name...:-/) and the ships look very good.

I will say this: the SDN-class ships are gorram HUGE.
The molds are excellent on the Mauridians.
The solo-bagged Terrans looked blotchy, but that may
be mitigated in cleanup.

All in All, these models are looking very good.

I can't wait to gen-up some stats for
humanz-using-proto-k-gun-tech for my Mauridian-style
ships.the 'MDC Frigate' fairly SCREAMS K-gun on the
spine. ;-)

-j

=====
Jeff "My dice hate me!" Fearnow
Gaming to keep War out of RealTime!

"When you've caught dropsy and bum lice off a filthy pan-handle, I won't
like you anymore...And my blindness, scabs and noisy parasites will make
me unbearable!" - SGR 092004

XT350/DOD#1890

AND don't forget: Serenity releases 30 September!

http://my.yahoo.com