Prev: RE: [FT] Naming Islamic Fed ships (was Re: [FT] Islamic Fed SSDs) Next: Re: [FT] Islamic Fed SSDs

Re: [FT] Islamic Fed SSDs

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 13:46:22 +0000
Subject: Re: [FT] Islamic Fed SSDs

>  > What are the existing class names?
>>  Beth
>
>The list I have (including unofficial names in parens) [and meanings
>in brackets] is:
>ash Shaulah SB   [sting of the scorpion]
>Khabar CT	   [don't know--may be an island]
>Hawar FF	    [don't know]
>Saladin DD	    [Islamic conquerors]
>(Dimashq?) CL	  [cities]
>(Sahaabah) CP	  [companioins of the Prophet]
>(Hattin) CH	    [Muslim victories]
>Sword of Islam (Saif ed Din) BB [Sword of the Faith]
>(Jibrail?) BC	      [angels]
>(Arabiyah) SDN    [provinces/nations]
>(Madinah) CVA	  [major cities]

Just a note: there isn't actually a BC mini yet (when I do one, it'll
be FT1009). There IS already a 1011, which is a BDN/BBH
(Battledreadnought or Heavy battleship, depending on which
nomenclature you prefer).
The BC and CVL are the only "missing" classes compared with the other
full fleets. And yes, I'll do them when I get the chance.  ;-)

Jon (GZG)

Prev: RE: [FT] Naming Islamic Fed ships (was Re: [FT] Islamic Fed SSDs) Next: Re: [FT] Islamic Fed SSDs