Prev: [FT] Islamic Fed SSDs Next: Re: [FT] Islamic Fed SSDs

Re: [CON] ECC VIII Preregistration starts December 1st

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 23:56:10 -0500
Subject: Re: [CON] ECC VIII Preregistration starts December 1st

Hey folks,

Dances With Rocks wrote:
>>The Weight of Command by Los - A special StarGrunt event
>
> Los' scenario does not appear on the schedule.

Only just had a chance to update the schedule tonight.	So, all the
scenario descriptions should be available now.

http://www.warpfish.com/gzgecc/gzgecc8/schedule.shtml

http://www.warpfish.com/gzgecc/gzgecc8

JGH

--
Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan - TBFTGOGGI
"The snow is coming down, on our New England town, and it's been falling

Prev: [FT] Islamic Fed SSDs Next: Re: [FT] Islamic Fed SSDs